Friday the 10th, daytime and evening, and on Sunday, March 12th in the evening. Bet a typo was responsible.
Photo by Dave Swanson, Shadowscape Studio
- February 26 @ 2:30 - Grand Rapids Area Male Chorus
- March 9 @ 6:30 - Seven Days in May - Classic Movie
- March 10 - day & evening; March 12 @ 2 pm - Bigfork High School Play
You Can't Beat The House
Note: There will not be a Saturday performance.
- Week of April 17th - The Piatigorsky Foundation Classical Music
- April 22, 2017 @ 7:00 - Sisters of Swing
- June 24 @ 7:00 - The Church of Cash - Johnny Cash Tribute Band
- July 14, 15, & 16 - Stages Theatre of Hopkins presents Shrek, Jr. The Musical
- August 12 @ 7:00 -The Piano Bar
- August 26 @ 7:00 - John Perkins
Visit his website at www.jfp.com.
- September 1 @ 7:00 - Monroe Crossing
Visit their website at www.monroecrossing.com
- September 30 @ 7:00 - Annie Humphrey
Visit her facebook page at www.facebook.com/anniehumphreymusic/
- October 22 @ 2:00 - Pat Surface and Friends
- November 10 @ 7:00 - Murder of Crows - Gaelynn Lea
- December 9 @ 7:00 - Home for the Holidays - Jacob Rahier & Friends
- Performances Dates to be Announced - EdgeWild Players present The Realistic Joneses
(for Mature Audiences)
Classic Movie Series
- February 9 - A PLACE IN THE SUN (1951) Montgomery Clift, Elizabeth Taylor, and Shelley Winters.
A tale of longing and love based on Theodore Dreiser's novel, AN AMERICAN TRAGEDY. Winner of 6 Oscars. 6:30 pm, FREE.
- March 9 - SEVEN DAYS IN MAY (1964) Kirk Douglas and Burt Lancaster.
A military scheme to overthrow the U.S. government. Possible? This movie may convince you. 6:30 pm, FREE.
- APRIL 13 - ADAM'S RIB (1949) Spencer Tracy and Katharine Hepburn.
A married couple become opposing lawyers. The best of the several Tracy/Hepburn comedies. 6:30 pm, FREE.
Please check this page for updates and changes